ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank in India. The Bank’s consolidated total assets stood at Rs.12.50 trillion at June 30, 2019. ICICI Bank currently has a network of 5,275 branches and 15,589 ATMs across India.
ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its group companies.
The Bank currently has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom and Canada, branches in United States, Singapore, Bahrain, China, Hong Kong and Dubai International Finance Centre and representative offices in United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Indonesia. Our UK subsidiary has established a branch in Germany.
To know more, click here .
About ICICI Bank China
ICICI Bank Limited Shanghai Branch, PRC will leverage its strong domain understanding of the Indian market to offer high quality, tailor-made financial solutions with special emphasize on facilitating Chinese companies having business interests in India, and Indian corporates for trade and overseas investments in China.
Our product and services in Asia Pacific region includes:
- Providing comprehensive financial solutions to companies both in India and in the Asia-Pacific Region
- Syndicating loans for companies in the Asia-Pacific banking market
- Providing trade finance and services to support India's trade with Hong Kong / China and other countries in the Asia-Pacific region
- Building treasury operations in China that will complement and support ICICI Bank's international operations
- Providing correspondent banking facilities in USD to banks in Asia
- Acting as reimbursing bank for correspondents
- Offering retail deposits and Current Accounts with attractive interest rate.